Join us for this free information webinar to learn about our brain-based coaching programs and how understanding the brain can give you the skills and tools to build a career as a workplace coach or to operate your own coaching practice.
Our lead trainer Rachel Bamber (PCC, ICF) will discuss the importance of brain-based approach and how it can have a positive impact on your conversations and constructive habit-building.
- An expert in using powerful, brain-friendly strategies to deliver peak performance
- Helps leaders all over the world to work with their brain to get what they want – faster and with zero stress
- Has trained and assessed 1000s of professionals in 6 continents
- 1st person in the world to be awarded the PGDip in the Neuroscience of Leadership
- ICF PCC, PGDip, NLP, (H)NLP, Coaching Supervisor, ICF Mentor
Date: January 21, 2019
Time: 6-7 pm (EET)
Webinar will be delivered in English.