Is your organization in the process of figuring out the next level of agility, self-organization or coaching? Have you been looking for a training program that would really help the teams at the core of your digital transformation to thrive? Do you want to unleash the hidden potential of your organization? Instead of strengthening the traditional manager-subordinate set-up, are you more interested in moving towards a culture where the focus is on collaboration between people who, regardless of their organizational position, work together to create customer value in a mutually respective and self-organizing way?
FLOW focuses on succeeding together in demanding thinking work under pressure. The program will significantly improve your ability to support a more agile and self-organizing way of working. You will learn practical skills to be at your best and to succeed together with your team. Have a look at our blog why 99% of the program participants recommend the program (blog text in Finnish).
Key contents in FLOW program are:
- Leading self: e.g. understanding your own mind, dealing with stress, emotion regulation skills, thinking tools
- Collaboration: e.g. problem solving through insight, follow-up focused on learning, decision-making in teams, working with conflict
- Organizational understanding: e.g. what we all should know about leadership paradigms so that we can better make sense of how our own organization works. This knowledge will also allow us to better understand our customers and other organizations we work with.
The program consists of a virtual kick-off session (1h) followed by two 2-days face-to-face sessions within a time frame of 4 to 5 weeks.
“FLOW helps me succeed significantly better at my work” (fully agree = 5): 4,4
The program as a whole: 9,0
FLOW 24 - Brain-based Coaching for Agile Teams (in English)
FLOW 25 - Brain-based Coaching for Agile Teams (in Finnish)
FLOW 26 - Brain-based Coaching for Agile Teams (in Finnish, for universities)
- How our brains and our data processing work
- How to become more aware of what happens in our minds
- How stress impact performance and how to stay calm and productive under pressure
- What kind of thinking is the source of traditional management, what kind of tensions traditional ways to manage and to organize typically create, and in what way future organizations will (and already are) operating
- How does this understanding inform what you could do in your situation, with what kind of questions you can start developing your own organization / unit / team
- Complexity and systems thinking: when complexity of our environment increases, how should that affect the way work is organized
- Social brain and how to create psychological safety
- How to strengthen inner motivation
- How to be truly present in our interactions with other people
- What are the core components of coaching: solution-focus, insight, asking, listening, habits
- How to coach another person or a team in self-directed, insight generating problem solving, and how to follow-up on progress in a way that supports learning
- Decision-making in teams
- How to rethink feedback, in a way that really works
- How to work with conflict
- How to help a team thrive
- How to get to know yourself better
This program brings excellent value to anyone who works in an agile set-up, or anyone who wants to learn practical people skills needed in taking the journey towards a more adaptive and agile way of working.
For example for coaches, ScrumMasters, product owners, team members and team leaders, project managers, HR and People Ops professionals, managers and leaders. Everyone who is willing to question and re-think the old-school ways of leading / managing / getting stuff done!
We are experts in the mindset and skillset of succeeding together, specializing in how to work with the brain in mind. We are proud to work with many of the most progressive organizations in the world. We also know how to help in the transformation towards a more adaptive way of working.
Our professional coach training program is very popular in the agile scene in Finland. Some of our alumni call it the Jedi Academy for people skills. If you are intrigued by how the brain works and how to apply that knowledge for the benefit of yourself and your workplace, FLOW is the program for you.
The program consists of a virtual kick-off session followed by two 2-days face-to-face sessions within a time frame of 4 to 5 weeks.
FLOW programs are mainly delivered in Finnish. Occasionally, when there is demand, we also deliver programs in English. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you’re interested in a program in English.
Typically there are participants from 2-5 different organizations in one FLOW program. To support the application of learning, we always have at least five persons participating from each organization. We believe in that good ideas are meant to be spread. Thus we support our participants in sharing their learning and insights in their organizations.
David Rock’s best seller book Your Brain at Work is included in the program fee, as well as a participant workbook. During f2f sessions, a breakfast buffet, a delicious lunch and coffee&tea service throughout the day are included in the program fee.
A FLOW program can also be delivered internally. Please do get in touch with us!
When your organization participates in a FLOW program for the first time, we require a group of (at least) five participants. Price for five participants is 7.450€ (+vat 24%), 1.490€ (+vat 24%) / participant.
The price includes a breakfast buffet, a delicious lunch and coffee&tea service throughout the day during the f2f sessions.
After the five initial participants, additional individual participants are welcome to enroll, too. The price is 1.490€ (+vat 24%) / participant.
All f2f sessions will take place in Helsinki at event hotel Huone, either in Jätkäsaari or Kamppi.
Sopii nykyiseen tekemiseen kuin nenä päähän.
Ehkä koko kevään parhaiten käytetty neljä päivää, sekä työ- että yksityiselämän kannalta.
Kynä sauhuten kirjoitin muistiinpanoja kaikesta, mitä huomenna tulee käyttöön.
Todella monipuolinen matka ihmisyyteen ja ihmisten väliseen interaktioon.
Selkeitä ja konkreettisia malleja asioiden eteenpäin viemiseen sekä oman mielen hallintaan.
Toimintatapoja ja työmenetelmiä tulee ja menee, mutta organisaation kulttuurin luomisessa ja muutoksessa tämän tyyppiset ohjelmat ovat aivan keskiössä.
Isoin oivallus ja työkalu oli oman ajattelun muuttuminen. Olen onnistunut FLOW:n avulla vähentämään itsekriittistä ajattelua, tunnistamaan tunnekuohut ja pysähtymään miettimään tilannetta.
In case there haven’t yet been participants from your organization in FLOW programs, please enroll as a group of five (or more) persons.
In case there have already been participants from your organization in FLOW programs, additional individual participants are welcome to enroll, too.
Inquiries and enrollments Arto Miekkavaara 040 541 1199 and firstname.lastname@example.org