Everyday coaching skills and coaching style communication. For everybody whose job requires excellent collaboration and communication skills. Virtual orientation session + three days f2f session.
Brain-based Conversation Skills 38 (in English)
Brain-based Conversation Skills 39 (in Finnish)
- To understand how our brains respond to social drivers and how phenomenon impacts our interaction with others
- To understand how our brain’s “toward” and “away” states impact performance, and how we can foster a toward state to help ourselves and others thrive also in challenging situations
- To understand how knowing your brain facilitates better decision making, problem solving and collaboration
- To create conditions for own insight, motivated action and habit formation
- To listen skillfully
- To facilitate others’ progress and learning through quality daily coaching conversations
- To create conditions for fostering growth mindset and intrinsic motivation
- Practical skills for leading yourself
- A comprehensive participant manual including all the materials covered during the program + other supporting materials
- Your Brain at Work and Quiet Leadership books by David Rock
- 24 coach training hours accredited by International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Delicious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack during all f2f days
- 2.300€ (+ vat 24%) – your employer pays the course fee
- 1.500€ (+ vat 24%) – you are self-employed and eligible for a vat deduction
- 1.500€ (including vat 24%) – you pay the course fee as a private person and are not eligible for a vat deduction
Early bird and Bring your friend discounts
Early bird discount -10% expires approx. seven weeks prior to the program start date. Exact expiration date is mentioned for each program.
When two or more people enroll together in the same training program, a 10% discount will be applied to all those participants’ course fees.
- 100% at the registration
- 25% at the registration, 75% at the beginning of the program
The venue for f2f days is HUONE in Jätkäsaari or Kamppi, Helsinki.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You can reach us
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the contact form at the end of this page
- via the web site chat box
I’ve attended NeuroLeadership Group’s six month brain-based coaching program, and that was one of the best training programs I’ve ever attended. I took the program several years ago and still use the stuff I learned pretty much every day.Sami Honkonen, CEO at Tomorrow Tech & Host of Boss Level Podcast
This program delivered on its promises in excellent fashion. A striking difference to many other programs is that here change on a personal level is facilitated and even required. It has been a life changing experience for me and I would do it again without the slightest hesitation.Sami Venäläinen, Head of Restructuring & Business Transformation PMO, NSN
The program is a fantastic combination of theory, practice and inspiration in the same package. Important know-how for leaders willing to create change.Tiina Mikander, Head of Third Party & Outsourcing Risk Management, Nordea
The program has a solid theoretical background in neurosciences. The inspiring trainers were able to get us to both learn and apply a large variety of coaching tools. Even if I already was trained and certified as coach the program really gave me added value to my practice!Antti-Juhani Wihuri, Mindfulness Teacher, Executive Coach, Mind at Work
I can truly recommend Brain-based Coaching Certificate to anyone who wants to become a professional coach, an authentic leader or just wanting to get more out of interaction with people!Sami Venäläinen, Head of Restructuring & Business Transformation PMO, NSN